The Senior High School Division of La Concepcion College strives to make each student foster the fundamental values of self-worth and self-confidence; hence, leading him to growth and maturity. LCC tries to incorporate the equal amount of academic excellence but as well as extra-curricular activities that can hone the potentials of each LCCians.
LCC offers Senior High School also known as the Grades 11 and 12, aligned with the mandate of the K to 12 Law. Tracks like Academic, Technical-Vocational, Sports and Arts are all offered to prepare students in the three main paths: College Education, Employment, and Entrepreneurship.
1. Academic Track
- Accountancy Business Management (ABM)
- General Academics (GAS)
- Humanities and Social Sciences (HUMSS)
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM)
2. Technical Vocational Livelihood Track
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- Computer Hardware and Servicing NC II
- Programming NC IV
- Home Economics (HE)
- Commercial Cooking NC II
- Food and Beverage Services NC II
- Housekeeping NC II
- Industrial Arts (IA)
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC II
- Shield Metal Arc Welding NC I and II
3. Arts and Design Track
4. Sports Track
LCC reserves the right to ask additional admission requirements not stipulated on this section if deemed necessary. LCC can also refuse admission of students whose behavior or academic standing is at variance with the school’s philosophy.
All credentials submitted for enrollment become part of La Concepcion College’s records and cannot be withdrawn after registration.
1. New or Transferee
- Original Form 138 or Report Card with LRN
- Good Moral Character Certificate
- Photocopy of NSO / PSA Birth Certificate
- 2 pieces 2×2 ID picture on white background
(Rules on Withdrawal of Registration applies, click here for complete details)
MODE OF PAYMENT (REGULAR, ESC, and VOUCHER)
NOTE: We accept the voucher for students from Public School (P17,500) also ESC and QVR students from Private Schools (P14,000)
RULES ON CONTINUED VOUCHER PARTICIPATION: