The High School Department of La Concepcion College strives to make each student to foster the fundamental values of self-worth and self-confidence; hence, leading him to growth and maturity. LCC tries to incorporate equal amount of academic excellence but as well as extra-curricular activities that can hone the potentials of each LCCians.
LCC offers Senior High School also known as the Grade 11-12, aligned with the mandate of the K to 12 Law. Tracks like Academic, Technical-Vocational, Sports and Arts are all offered to prepare students in the three main paths: College Education, Employment, and Entrepreneurship.
1. Academic Track
- Accountancy Business Management (ABM)
- General Academics (GAS)
- Humanities and Social Sciences (HUMSS)
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM)
2. Technical Vocational Livelihood Track
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- Computer Hardware and Servicing NC II
- Programming NC IV
- Home Economics (HE)
- Commercial Cooking NC II
- Food and Beverage Services NC II
- Housekeeping NC II
- Industrial Arts (IA)
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC II
- Shield Metal Arc Welding NC I and II
3. Arts and Design Track
4. Sports Track
LCC’s Junior High School curriculum is enhanced to prepare to students with the field of study they prefer to pursue in the Senior high school. Additional electives in English, Mathematics and Science are added in line with the regular subjects typical of other schools.