Skip the long lines and pay your school fees online, via ATMs or over the counter (OTC). LCC is currently in partnership with Dragonpay as the preferred online payment channels to provide convenient and safe payment methods of school fees. For hassle-free transactions, below are the banks and payment channels that are encouraged for studentsʼ use Dragonpay Partner Channels (16 major banks, 7-11, Bayad Centers, Palawan, or scroll down for full list.
DRAGONPAY ONLINE PAYMETSTEP-BY-STEP GUIDE
1. Proceed to the LCC Dragonpay Biller gateway to process your payment. Fill out the dragonpay form. Make sure you indicate your LCC student number with the 202XXXXX format or LCC Applicant Number A2022XXXX format, an active email address ,and other correct details. Indicate in the REMARKS the SY applicable for your payment or other details of payment (installment, uniform, career exam, etc.). Indicate also the semester and academic year format below:
- College First Semester – SY202-2023-1
- SHS First Semester – SY2022-2023-H1
- Pre-elem to Grade 10 – SY2022-2023
2. Select Your payment option. Please take note of additional service charges that banks may requires, see the partner payment channels above (online banking, e-wallet, over-the-counter bank or non-bank including 7-11, Palawan, Villarica, etc.). Always add P20 transaction fee with your payment if using 7-11.
4. Check your email for the payment instructions and follow the steps listed in the email, it varies per payment option.
5. After paying, take a photo/scan/screenshot of your successful receipt/proof of payment from the merchant since this will be your official receipt (OR). Once validated by an accounting officer payment will be posted on your LCC-SIS Student Portal account as OP-DPAY, which means online payment Dragonpay with the specific date of payment, amount, and OR number (processing days varies).