Congratulations to the LCCian passer of the Psychometrician Licensure Examination October 2018! We have one (1) new LCCian Registered Psychometrician.
GERALEM, GEZRELL FELIZ REBUCIAS
We are so proud of you! Continue to be an inspiration to our Psychology Division and the whole LCC Community.
Congratulations to the LCCian passers of the Criminologist Licensure Examination held this June 2018! We have nineteen (19) new LCCian Registered Criminologists.
We are so proud of you! Continue to be an inspiration to our Criminology Division and the whole LCC Community.
LIST OF PASSERS
- ARANAS, TRICIA RAMOS
- BALTAZAR, KRISTOPHER CLOYD SAÑO
- BARAQUIA, YUMY YAMUYAM
- BENEDICTO, ALDRIEN BONCODIN
- CAMACHO, REGINE BERNADETTE BERNAL
- CATANIAG, FRANK ALJHON PUDA
- CORNELIA, DAISY BICLAR
- DELA PEÑA, JOHN PAUL TORALBA
- ESPINOLA, MARK ANTHONY GUIANAN
- GUTIERREZ, MART JONE ANONUEVO
- HASAL, RYAN GATDULA
- INOVEJAS, JAY MARK BIGLAEN
- MACALE, ROMAR ESTRELLA
- MAGPANTAY, RHENAN HERNANDEZ
- MORADA, JAYSON VERSOZA
- NALUIS, LAURENCE JAMES SERNICULA
- NICOLAS, RICHARD LARONG
- SUPERIO, EFZERTH CERENEO
- ULEP, ALLAN JAKE MANUEL
Congratulations to the LCCian passers of the Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) held on March 25, 2018!
We have a TOTAL OF 61 PASSERS.
We are so proud of you! Continue to be an inspiration to our Teacher Education Division and the whole LCC Community.
ELEMENTARY LEVEL (23 Passers)
- ATANACIO, CHERYLL CASTILLO
- AVENDAÑO, AILEEN BALIN
- BALDIVIA, JASMIN GUBAT
- BALOBALO, CHERRIE MAGPANTAY
- BOSE, REYMARK ANGELES
- CERBITO, ANN VIL ARTAJO
- CODERIAS, MYLENE MOLINA
- CRUZ, RAINNALYN CAJURAO
- CUDILLA, CHARISS KAYNE PASCUA
- EBALLENA, GAY MARCO
- GAVIOLA, HELEN BEJERANO
- GELOTIN, JOYCE FERRER
- HIDALGO, APRILYN ALDAY
- INGALLA, LEOWILYN GONZALES
- INTONG, DOROTHY GRACE RECAIDO
- LAURENCIO, MARILOU ROCES
- MASIGLAT, RITCHEL YEE
- MOLEÑO, DREXIA DLUCE SULIT
- PRADO, JICELL OSAL
- SOGUILON, ESMENIA VIRAY
- TROCINO, GRACE ESGUERRA
- TULDA, RICHARD RIANIAS
- VILLAMENA, CHONA MAY SET
SECONDARY LEVEL – MAJOR IN FILIPINO (9 Passers)
- CAJAYON, ARMALYN DE LARA
- CANABE, ELFIE SAYSON
- DELA CRUZ, JENNILYN SERBO
- DELLOSA, MARLON COBRE
- JUMAO-AS, JESREL AREGLADO
- MABALATAN, JOHN ELIX DE LEON
- RICASIO, FERDIE MHAR PRADO
- SAN PEDRO, AUBREY AVE
- URRIQUIA, PEACHES PEÑAFLOR
SECONDARY LEVEL – MAJOR IN MATHEMATICS (6 Passers)
- BALINGIT, BERNA CANNU
- DE VEYRA, JESICA MAY BUSANO
- MADREDEO, LAARNI GUEVARRA
- RAPANA, MICHAEL ANGELO VILLANUEVA
- SALADERO, GLENN PINEDA
- TAPAS, JOHN CARLO OÑATE
SECONDARY LEVEL – MAJOR IN SOCIAL STUDIES (5 Passers)
- ACERO, NAILA OCAMPO
- ARNAIZ, ROLANDO JR LINDE
- CORVERA, CHRISTINE JOY LALICAN
- JAVIER, MARY GRACE VALENCIA
- MAPA, ARMAN CABALQUINTO
SECONDARY LEVEL – CERTIFICATE IN TEACHING PROFESSION (17 Passers)
BAQUIRAN, FEDERICO NEIRA
BAUTRO, MAY AVILA
BENDOL, HERBERT PAJARITO
BERONG, JOSE CABUGA
COLLOM, FLORENCE NIGHTINGALE PRE
CORPUZ, KATHERIN GALOS
CRUZ, ALFIE PALAD
- DE VERA, REYMART PASACSAC
ESPEJO, NEAL NIKKO DOCTOR
ESTALILLA, BERNADETTE VILLASAN
ESTONACTOC, JOSEPH ISIDRO
MARISCOTES, MARY GRACE QUINTELA
POLICARPIO, GLENDA BUENAVENTURA
RETUMBAN, RYAN LAMANDO
SALADERO, GLENN PINEDA
TUMANGAN, CHARMAINE SEVERINO
VALLO, KELLY MARIE MAMOSTO
VENTURA, MELODY BITAYA
The theme for this School Year is “LCC: One System . One Goal: ” this is in line with the systems thinking advocacy. Regardless of the continuous expansion of LCC having four campuses this coming school year such as the Kaypian Campus, 3rd Campus, Francisco Homes Campus, and Muzon Campus, it still acts as ONE SYSTEM that is faithful to its vision-mission. This shall only be possible with the cooperation of all the stakeholders: Administrators, Faculty, Staff, Students, Parents, and the Community.
This year’s theme is for the direction of all the teachers, staff, and the entire LCC Family to commit to being together in achieving the life purpose of the school— Changing Lives for the Better YOU. Change for the better, change to be a proud LCCian. An LCCian who befits the core values of the school – Leadership, Competitiveness, and Culture of Excellence.
May the good Mary Immaculate bless this school year, welcome School Year 2018-2019!
We are pleased to announce that LCC offers the following degree programs and promotion for School Year 2018-2019 to all enrollees for the following levels:
- Senior High School Graduates
- 50% discount for LCC SHS Graduates
- 50% discount for Honor Graduates (With High Honor / Ranks 1-3 in the whole Batch)
- Old High School Curriculum Graduates (Batch 2016 and Below) and Alternative Learning System (ALS) Passers
- They will have an additional Bridging Program worth P 3,500. The fees are itemized as follows: Regular Freshmen (P 4,500) + Bridging Program (P 3,500) = P 8,000) during their First Year level only after this Regular Fee of P 4,500 will apply.
- Flexible schedule for working students
- We have night section and 2-day classes per week
SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL (GRADE 11)
- JHS Completers from Public High Schools, ESC Grantees from Private Schools, or Qualified Voucher Recipients (QVR)
- No top-up for all Tracks, Strands, and Specialization
JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL (GRADE 7)
- Grade 6 Graduates from Public Elementary Schools or Private Schools
- They will be DepEd Educational Service Contracting (ESC) Scholars or Grantees from Grade 7 to Grade 12.
Makisama sa aming pagdiriwang ng ika-dalawampung taon ng pagkakatatag o ang 20TH FOUNDATION DAY ng ating mahal na paaralan sa Pebrero 26 hanggang Pebrero 28, 2018 na gaganapin sa LCC Kaypian Campus. Ang tema sa ating pagdiriwang ay “Sa Ika-dalawampung Taon: LCC Patuloy sa Paglawak, Pagyabong, at Pag-alab ng Paninindigan Hatid ay Kalidad na Edukasyon.”
Congratulations to LA CONCEPCION COLLEGE, INC. for its new campus in Brgy. Muzon!
The new campus has a total area of 5,000 square meters located beside Simplicity Supermarket. The groundbreaking ceremony held on January 28, 2018 is graced with the presence of Brgy. Muzon captain Hon. Marciano G. Gatchalian. LCCians will continue to LEAD, COMPETE, and EXCEL!