This is the Online Enrollment for the S.Y. 2022-2023 of La Concepcion College. To those who wish to enroll please use the links below. Your responses will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. The data gathered from this form will be used for enrollment transactions only. All information gathered will be stored in compliance with the RA 10173, or the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
REGISTRATION LINKS S.Y. 2022-2023
New Student Portal (All Levels & Campuses) – LINK
STEPS Using the Online Portal for New Students
- Register using the New Student Application Portal (N-SAP), use the student’s valid email email address that you would like to be associated with LCC.
- Check your Email Address encoded for your temporary password.
- Log in in the N-SAP to encode all your personal and academic information for the 4 tabs (Applicant / Guardian / Educational / Reference). Always click the SAVE APPLICATION button per page, and under the last Reference tab, click the SUBMIT APPLICATION and read instructions carefully.
- Pay application fee (career exam) P200, (if applicable).
- Wait for the results published in your N-SAP account, once validated you can now access your LCC Student Number and the LCC-SIS (School Information System) portal.
CONTINUING / OLD STUDENTS
LCC – School Information System – LINK (to follow)
*Note – Must have an existing LCC Student Number
A gentle reminder to continuing or old students from the previous Academic Year, your response to this form will only be processed if all accountabilities are settled. While for cleared and new students, you may just proceed.
Proof of downpayment (screenshot or photo of Gcash or Bank Transfer) are required in order to proceed in this online form.